We are committed to ensuring the health and safety of our shoppers, tenants and team members, and are actively monitoring the ongoing development of COVID-19. We are following recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Canada and have taken proactive steps to help keep our community safe including enhanced cleaning and sanitization of all common areas, reduced seating and gathering space and postponing all scheduled events.
Parks West Mall is currently open Mon – Wed 10 am to 6 pm, Thu – Fri 10 am to 9 pm, Sat 10 am to 6 pm, Sundays & Holidays 11 am – 5 pm, although some retailers’ hours may differ during this period. We encourage you to contact our retailers directly for their most up-to-date hours and for more information on their health and safety protocols. Contact information for each retailer can be found on our store directory.
Thank you for your cooperation as we work together for the continued safety of our community.
COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
We are committed to ensuring the health and safety of our shoppers, tenants and team
members. We are actively following Health and Safety Guidelines put in place by
The Town of Hinton and public health orders from the Provincial Health Officer and have
taken proactive steps to help keep our community safe.
We kindly remind guests to ensure they are maintaining a two metre distance from others
at all times. When lining up at store entrances please follow the floor decals in place.
Throughout the centre we have enhanced our janitorial practices to meet the highest
industry standards in cleaning protocols. Hand sanitization stations can be found at each
entrance and throughout the centre.
Please do not enter our property if you are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms,
contact public health and follow the instructions of your local health authority.
Here are some of the additional protocols we have in place to keep our guests safe:
• All building occupants must maintain a physical distance of two metres from one another
o Signage is present throughout the common areas, reminding patrons to
maintain a two metre distance from one another and to wear a mask at all times
• Decals are placed outside of store entrances to maintain line-ups within designated
areas and are separated by two metres in all directions
• Seating is limited to those with priority needs, and designated benches are identified for
• Food and drink may only be consumed in the food court. Those eating/drinking without
a mask in any other indoor common areas of the centre will be asked to refrain from doing
• Directional arrows have been placed in common areas to encourage traffic flow to maintain physical distancing
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
• All building occupants must wear a mask or face covering that covers their
CHECK-IN & SCREENING
• We ask that anyone experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms refrain from visiting us,
contact Public Health and follow the instructions of your local health authority
• Signage requiring all building occupants to refrain from entering premises if they are
exhibiting cold or flu-like symptoms are present at each entrance
• Enhanced janitorial practices are in place, and high touchpoint cleaning is completed on
an hourly basis.
• Washrooms are re-stocked / disinfected hourly
• Hand sanitizing stations are placed throughout the shopping centre, including at each
• Curbside Pickup is available for: Walmart and Mark’s
• In-centre promotional events have been postponed
We thank you for your understanding and continued support.